GROWING IN FAITH, BUILDING ON BLESSINGS
Calvin Presbyterian Church was chartered in December 1957 by the Presbytery of Minneapolis, through uniting the former Long Lake and Crystal Bay Presbyterian Churches. In November 1960, the present Sanctuary and Christian Education Wing were dedicated. For its purpose this church proposes to be an effective ‘Arm of Christ’ in the total life of the community.
177 Glendale Drive
Long Lake, Minnesota 55356