We are a small Presbyterian church in Long Lake, MN that offers our employees a sense of community, flexible work schedule, vacation, and a hybrid work from home and office schedule.
Calvin Presbyterian Church: Calvin Presbyterian Church was chartered in December 1957 by the Presbytery of Minneapolis, through uniting the former Long Lake and Crystal Bay Presbyterian Churches. In November 1960, the present Sanctuary and Christian Education Wing were dedicated. For its purpose, this church proposes to be an effective ‘Arm of Christ’ in the total life of the community.
The Position: We are looking for a tech & social media savvy Office Coordinator with a Christian background (preferred) with an excellent work ethic, who can be flexible to meet the needs of the Church, especially as we are navigating through the pandemic, and build meaningful relationships with our members and community. This position would be responsible for:
- Partnering with volunteers and church members to compose and send out the monthly newsletter utilizing Microsoft Publisher or a similar program
- Partnering with Clerk of Session to maintain and format Session meeting minutes on a monthly and annual basis
- Creates and implements a social media campaign to ensure our members are updated on church events and promoting outreach to our community
- Uploads and maintains Church recordings on the church website (both audio and video)
- Administrative Duties: Ordering supplies, maintains contracts, mail merge / creating mailing labels, creating weekly and funeral bulletins, answers phone calls and responds to voicemails
- Serves as a liaison between members and church committees; directs members to the appropriate committee.
- All other duties as assigned
Location: We are located in Long Lake, MN just off of Highway 12, which makes for an easy commute coming from the east or west!
Interested? To apply please click here to submit your resume.
**All candidates are subject to a background check.